Friday, April 30, 2010

Chapter 2 Teaser

He continued to stare at me as I felt all other eyes on me as well. I didn't know what I was doing, but I knew that he would never hurt me. A small part of my brain was telling me to get out of there and run. Of course, that was only a tiny sliver. The larger part of my brain was telling me to stay where I was so Peter could make sure that I was okay. That was the part of my brain I was listening to because, of course, I didn't want a pissed off vampire on my tail. No, I'd had enough of that when I had first met Edward.

All of a sudden, I felt a lot more confident and ordered, "Peter, put Edward down. Right." Hesitation made its way back inside of me. "N-now."

I turned to Jasper and glared at him, getting a shrug in reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment